Serve No Pork
When many restaurant owners are promoting Yee Sang 鱼生 in social medias and other forms, automatically we know that Chinese New Year is near!
Non the less, Alu-Alu Kitchen 雅露城 also having their Yee Sang offered to all locals. Yes, Alu-Alu is the restaurant formerly located at Jesselton Point, and currently moved to Kolombong Industrial Area and providing with more parking. It's more convenient for all of us to have a nice dinner with such an environment.
- Special Fatt Choy Yee Sang -
Yusheng, Yee Sang or Yuu Shang, or Prosperity Toss, also known as lo hei is a Teochew-style raw fish salad. It usually consists of strips of raw fish, mixed with shredded vegetables and a variety of sauces and condiments, among other ingredients.
- After Toasting -
They said that the messier it will be, the prosper it would be!
- Steamed Corn-Fed Chicken with Special Sauce -
Alu-Alu Kitchen provides all ingredients that are organic and even having the corn-fed chicken from own farm.
- Top Left : Braised Fish Mow Soup with Crab Meat, Top Right : Organic Vegetables with Crab Meat and Bottom : Winter Melon Seafood Soup -
- Deep Fried Prawn with Butter Milk Sauce -
- Top : Steamed Hybrid Grouper in Hong Kong Style, Middle Left : Dry Seafood with Oyster Sauce in Claypot and Bottom : Lamb "Q-Nyuk" (Lamb Meat with Yam) -
- Honeydew Sago with Vanilla Ice Cream -
In fact, I could taste the organic and the authentic taste of the ingredients which Alu-Alu Kitchen could offered in their menu offered. Having dinner with such a simple decoration, air-conditioned environment was decent.
All the food serving was delicious, seafood was fresh and everyone satisfied with all of the organic dishes by Alu-Alu Kitchen.
Lorong Mangga 1, Kolombong Light Industrial Estate, Jalan Kolombong
88450 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.